Saturday, January 8, 2011

Future Ball Players

The kids were pretty excited the other day when they got to try on the baseball jersey that daddy ordered. Casey was playing the part by sporting his shades too.



Not surprising, Mitchell's mouth was full....this boy can eat like a horse!


And here is our ladie's fastball player.


The newest game around here is to run and then slide on the floor. Daniel and I are pretty excited that they're already practicing sliding into home plate. I think we've got 3 more ball players in the family. Mitchell usually joins in but this day he was more interested in eating peas. Oh and 2 out of 3 shirts were off because they had spaghetti and meatsauce for supper. And don't you love Maggie's safety goggles, she wears these most of the day.


Maggie should get a 2 min body checking penalty in this one, thankfully Mitchell was a good sport.

I think both Grandpas will be impressed with Maggie's natural sliding skills.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love how Mitchell is totally into his food!
Very cute videos!

Susan said...

That was so cute! Maggie definitely looks like she knows what she's doing and showing those boys how it's done ;)