Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Good Part of Winter

I love winter when it's -10 or warmer and there is lots of snow and that's what this week has been like. A few days ago the kids were outside helping daddy shovel the driveway. They had SO much fun! They love any excuse to use their shovels.



Then it was break time.

Maggie was doing her sprints back and forth on the driveway.

Daniel dug out a path and a fort in the huge pile of snow in the front yard. I'm pretty sure he was having just as much fun as the kids were.




Maggie was all about posing for the camera.


HUUUUUGE!!


Time for another break.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I think we are going to buy the kids some shovels and see if that does the trick.

You really have a lot of snow! We are supposed to get some more here in Chicago today.

Susan said...

I'll bet the kids take a great nap after all that shoveling! Looks like they had a blast!

Annie said...

Those pictures are amazing. They work so hard.