The kids were spoiled this Christmas and got so many cool things. For the past few days we've spent the majority of the time playing with tractors, power tools and cleaning. And there's still a fair amount of things we haven't brought out yet.
Casey has been a cleaning machine!
I love these pictures of Daniel and Mitchell. I don't think he's been without a drill in his hand during any of his waking hours, except at mealtime, since they got them.
Maggie took a break from sprinting around the basement to pose for me. This girl absolutely LOVES to run and jump!
It's been a year of some big changes with us moving to a new house, me starting back to work, Daniel resigning from his position and the kids doing or saying something new everyday. We're looking forward to 2011.



3 comments:
I love the boys' shirts!
Happy Anniversary! We celebrated 5 as well last September.
Don't you wish those cleaning sets really worked ;)
Yes, that would be nice Sam!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment