I'm really hoping that everything works out well with finding the right person, being back at work, and juggling things in general. Life will be even busier than it is now but we'll adjust. I didn't feel ready to go back to work when my 18 month leave was up in March, I just felt like I still needed to be at home with the babies. Now, I have to say that I'm at the point where I think a little time out of the house and back into the real world will be good for me and for the babies. Knowing that I will really only be gone from them 3 mornings a week makes it seem a little easier.
So here's hoping we find our girl right away and I can put it out of my mind for the rest of the summer.
A few days ago the babies had their hats on and were ready to go outside before they were even out of their pj's. Mitchell started the trend by putting his on backwards and then Casey and Maggie joined in. Here are some pictures of our little homies. Casey looks so grown up!
Mitchell was the most into keeping his hat on. Quite a few times now that he's put his baseball hat on, he's put it on backwards. He must know how cute he looks!
Maggie kept pulling her hat down almost over her eyes. Even when I would move it up a bit, she would pull it right back down.
Our 3 little cooks.



2 comments:
Okay, super jealous that they will wear hats! Ours will take them off within seconds!
Good luck on your search. I hope it's not too difficult to find a perfect fit.
Good luck and hope you find a great lady.
Post a Comment