Saturday, December 5, 2009

Winter Has Arrived

I really shouldn't complain because November was such a nice month. But I think we are finally done with our above average temps, the snow and cold has set in. I took the babies out for a walk a few days ago with everyone in their winter jackets, fleece lined pants, boots, toques and mitts. They were just fine, except for Casey constantly pulling his mitts off either with his other hand or his teeth. Any suggestions on how to keep mitts on kids?
I am hoping that on the not too cold, non-windy days we can still get out for a few walks. Although the 25 minutes that it took me to get everyone dressed and loaded up into the stroller seemed a little much. Last year was actually easier that way because unless it was really cold we could just pile them up with blankets inside of their fuzzy bundle bags and zip them right up.

The Grey Cup party was good last weekend....I should say the party and company was good, the outcome as we all know was not. We got a few pictures before we left for the party. And we realized that it is easier to a picture with all 3 babies if they are sitting on someone's lap.


It's been an emotional few days around our house. The babies are all fighting a cold which thankfully so far it isn't too bad, just runny noses and feeling kind of blah. But the stinkin' 1 year molars have popped up and that has made things a little rough at times. Casey has two that have just poked through, Mitchell has one just barely through and Maggie doesn't have any yet but she has been chewing on her fingers so I am sure they are close. So hopefully next week everyone is feeling better.

Casey caught in the act. Hair pulling is the new favorite thing to do around here (along with pushing, pulling, and of course stealing toys, blankies, soothies, etc.).

The boys holding hands during supper.

Maggie just hanging out in her chair.


I was taking some pictures at bath time yesterday. Maggie was so embarrassed and had to cover herself with a sock.

No comments: