So if you watched the video of Casey a few posts back he was doing his funny jabbering about who knows what. And I asked if anyone could decipher what he was saying. Well as I was driving the other day and listening to the radio it all made sense! He has been speaking Japanese!!
One of his favorite things to say is "goya, goya, goya" or "negoya, negoya negoya", over and over and over. I heard an ad for a new Japanese restaurant in the city called either Negoya or Goya (or something that sounded really similar). I couldn't stop laughing while driving in the van! He has been raving about this new restaurant and we thought he was just being silly. We'll have to go someday and introduce our bilingual boy to them.
The other night we all needed to get through a rough patch between supper and bedtime so we put all 3 of them in the tub together. Usually we bath the babies one at a time, either one each night or two the same night. But that night they had a great time. Maggie and Mitchell were entertained by Casey's splashing, although I think they all had drank quite a bit of water by the end of it.
Tomorrow is 1 week until Christmas, I can't believe it! I am really excited to see what the babies think of things and I'll have to keep tabs on how much destruction they cause at both Grandma and Grandpa's houses. Casey broke another 2 (5 in total) of the plastic cabinet locks. Our diaper champ is long gone. They were using it for a few purposes. One as a steam roller once they pushed it down, sometimes on top of somone. Another as a toy box - they would drop toys in it where the diapers should go and then flip the handle. Then I would have to fish to the bottom of the bag of dirty diapers to get all the toys out. The change table is pushed right up against the dresser so they can't open the drawers throw every piece of clothing on the floor. We also had to clear out the drawer in the bottom of the stove which they now want to climb in. I wonder what it will be tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Bath time is a good baby sitter, isn't it? When all else fails, give them a bath! ha ha. Your kiddos are adorable!
Post a Comment