
"Hi mom! I'll be in here if you need me."



About a week after getting over their colds the boys now have another, or maybe just a continuation of the last one. On Sunday Mitchell was feeling pretty rotten with a fever and cough, but was a bit better as long as I kept up with Tylenol. Casey had a rough day too with a runny nose, cough and now his first bout of croup. He woke up from his afternoon nap really wheezy. Our personal nurse Gail (auntie) came over to listen to the boys' breathing. We thought about taking Casey in to get something for his wheeziness (stridor) but by the time Daniel got home he was quiet a bit better. I took the boys to the doctor earlier today and their lungs are clear so that is a relief. I always have pneumonia on my mind now after Mitchell's bout. Maggie has escaped this second round of the cold so far, although not for a lack of swaping spit. I am hoping that everyone is feeling back to normal in a few days otherwise we may have to change our holiday plans because we don't want to spread it to another house with small kids.
On a positive note, tomorrow the days start to get longer....summer's coming!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment