Here is Maggie showing me her milk sign.

The babies got a hold of some gift bags as I was wrapping Christmas presents over the weekend. Maggie put the bags over her shoulder and walked around showing off her Spiderman and Batman purse.



Mitchell proudly carried his Carebear man purse, or as Daniel was calling it, his gym bag.


Casey was too busy mugging Maggie and Mitchell to stop for a picture. He has figured out how to open the closet doors. I caught him red handed.

The babies got there 2nd dose of both flu shots yesterday and they did really well. Casey had a harder time with things, which makes sense because he is our sensitive one. Daniel was getting his flu shots first while he was holding Casey. Casey watched daddy get poked and just started crying...he looked so sad. I am not sure if he felt bad for daddy and was telling the nurse to bugger off and leave him alone or if he was thinking..."Uh oh, I'm next!!". Everyone was fine not long after the needles were done.
While at the clinic we got the funniest "triplet comment" that I have heard yet. A lady that was volunteering who I know through one of the programs I work with came up and said the usual congratulations, they're so cute, yada yada yada. Then came the good one....she said, "Boy, you must have been busy that night!". Oh man, did we laugh!



No comments:
Post a Comment