They weren't quite too sure what to think of it at first. They stayed back for the first few minutes and didn't want to get too close. But after that they were right up at it pulling on the fence around it and grabbing the branches. The tree had to be moved back and fence re-positioned a number of times. Casey also brought me numerous decorations that I thought I had out of their reach. So now the tree is back in the corner as far as it can go and the decorations are out of reach...until they learn how to climb over the fence which hopefully won't be until after Christmas. Our living room now has two superyards in it with a small path still going through to the window which they love to be at.



"I think I hear Santa on the roof!!"

Here is our little shepherd boy. Poor Mitchell has been under the weather with a bit of a cold and lousy molars. Every time he coughs I listen and think, is that a normal cough or is that a pneumonia cough again. Knock on wood...so far just a regular cough. Today they all seemed to be done with their runny noses, so now we just have molars to blame the meltdowns on.

We are going on Monday to get the 2nd dose of the seasonal and H1N1 flu shots. They weren't bothered at all with the first round of them so hopefully these will be the same. And hopefully it won't be -46 degrees with the wind on Monday. It was brutal today! You would think most normal people wouldn't be out trying to finish up Christmas shopping on this freezing cold Saturday, but there were a lot of us crazies out there.



No comments:
Post a Comment