Saturday, February 5, 2011

Playdoh!

Playdoh is a huge hit in our house! The kids actually take turns with the all of the pieces quite well. And I was surprised that more of it didn't get eaten - I think Mitchell snuck a few bites but that was about it.

Casey is so animated when he talks. This boy is going to be a performer of some kind for sure! He was telling us a big long story about the playdoh.




Mitchell was very focused on what he was doing with the playdoh, which is just like him. You can tell he's really concentrating when his tongue is out.




Maggie had a lot of fun too, but she took time out as usual to pose for me.


Thumbs up!

Hey, what's going on over there??

Casey has been loving diaper changing time lately because it gives him another reason to talk. The latest story is that he, Mitchell and daddy have wee-wee's, Maggie and mommy have who-who's and mommy has 2 bums. He is such a funny boy!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I agree, playdoh is a great activity for kids and my girls also loves it.

Have a wonderful week.

SassyMama said...

Hi! Just found you through Samantha's blog. Our triplets are about the same age. Your children are beautiful!

That playdoh set looks like a lot of fun... I'm going to go get one for my kids:)