The nurse I spoke with told me that my beta numbers were a little high, which meant that there was a chance of more than just one baby, but we had to wait 2 more weeks for an ultrasound. The whole "more than one baby" thing didn't really set in that day, but it SURE did 2 weeks later!
We went to the Western Development Museum today. The kids had a great time looking at all of the tractors, trains and cars.
We stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home for a not so nutrious lunch of fries and ice cream.
Can you tell who is super serious about ice cream?
Our life is filled with so much more fun, love, excitement, noise, hugs, laughs and chaos than it was 3 years ago. I had no idea it would be this good! We are so lucky!



1 comment:
I love Maggie's boots!
Isn't funny how well behaved the kids are when there are fries and ice-cream in front of them?!
Post a Comment