Friday, February 18, 2011

George Costanza Impression

Mitchell was having fun the other day pretending that he was a baby and crawling around. Everytime I said, "Come to mommy, baby Mitchell" he thought it was hilarious. I knew that I was getting some good pictures of him but I had no idea how good and how funny some of them were until I looked back.

For any of you Seinfeld fans, do you remember the episode where George was modelling in his boxers on the couch in all of his sexy poses? This was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw these pictures of Mitchell, I was laughing so hard! The difference is Mitchell is waaaay cuter and wearing a lot more clothes than George was.




There were also some non-George-like pictures that I really liked.



The success or failure of group pictures these days are based on what we offer as a bribe or a reward. This Valentine's Day my bribe for them was smarties balls and it worked pretty well.



Casey is such a goofball!




This week has been pretty rough for Maggie, she really hasn't felt well. She's had a fever off and on and felt rotten a lot of the time. She would be curl up on us for a while moaning and groaning but then she perk up a bit and play with the boys for a while. Today seemed to be a bit better for her so we're hoping she's on the mend.

Happy Festivus!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Love the Costanza pose! My fave show!

Hope Maggie feels better