Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Triplets Are Here!

On Saturday we took the kids to a winter carnival at the bank near us for the grand opening (this is where we took the kids for their Santa pictures). When the 5 of us walked in, one of the girls yelled, "Our triplets are here"! We've made some friends there already. The kids had a great time with all of the activities that were going on.

Before we left that morning we emptied the piggy banks so that they could take their money in. I gave them each a ziploc bag and they took turns shoving their bills in there. It was kind of funny - Mitchell said to me as I was handing them their money, "My bag too full, too much money, no more money". We'll see if he's still refusing money in a few years.



We were trying to bribe the kids with more money to get them to stand together for a picture, but it didn't work too well when Mitchell already thought he had too much. We were able to get a couple of pictures before they took off.


The kids needed a haircut again (#2 for them) and after the bad experience I had last time we took them to the hairdresser, I decided to do it myself. Well, now I can say I have a new appreciation for people who cut children's hair. Can you imagine that they don't keep their heads still or look straight ahead the whole time?

Casey's favorite part was the spray bottle.



Daniel was telling him to say cheese...

...and then he was telling him to keep his eyes open.

Anyways, it got done and although they could all use a touch up again you can't see my mistakes too bad because their hair is curly.

2 comments:

Susan said...

You'll definitely have to remind Mitchell about giving him too much money one day. That was too cute!

I've started cutting my kids' hair too. The girls are easy, but getting around Andrew's ears is hard and no curly hair to cover my mistakes! Good thing I don't take him out in public much right now :)

Annie said...

How nice that they have "fans" at the mall.