I love in this one that Maggie and Casey have a nice sister-brother moment, but it wasn't quite the same for Mitchell and Casey.
If snow had any nutritional content, we wouldn't have near the grocery bill that we do.
Daniel made a huge pile of snow and then dug a tunnel through it which has also been tons of fun. The kids were taking turns crawling through it, Maggie had to stop for a quick bite.
Sliding down the side of the pile is also fun!
Mitchell has fixed this poor little snowman so many times and he keeps falling down.
The nice weather has been pretty hit and miss. I cannot wait until it really warms up and we can get outside each day and not have to bundle everyone up. There is a new spray park that was just completed in the fall and it's only about a 5 minute walk from us. I can't wait!



6 comments:
They love the snow!!!
I am jealous of this spray park! I wish we had something like that. Instead we go to the park down the street daily when it's nice out. We might buy a big swingset this year.
I would love to a big woooden swing set/slide/climber too.
A spray park...that's close??? I'm jealous! Hearing about things like that make me SO ready for the warmer weather. We had just gotten rid of all of our snow here, enjoyed a day in the 50s...and then got covered in 9 inches of snow again! Spring/Summer, where are you?
Those videos are great. They had a great time.
That looks like so much fun! Glad you are able to get them outside and hopefully tire them out enough to take good naps :)
Heather - we're in Saskatchewan, Canada
Post a Comment