The kids love to eat snow. We did have a conversation about only eating the white stuff.
More wee wee talk - this time it was hilarious to "drill his weewee". I don't want to imagine what the future holds for us in this department.
This is the same boy who freaked out in the tub last night because Grandma didn't "de-jam" his toes. Apparently he likes toe jam, but if it ends up floating in the water that's terrifying!
I got another reminder last week about how extremely lucky we are to have gotten as far into our pregnancy as we did and to have 3 healthy children. In the midst of all of the daily chaos, I don't remember this often enough.



2 comments:
I love the bit about the "white" snow! We have 2 dogs here and that is super important information!!!
I don't know how you survive in all the cold & snow! Glad you are able to get out and looks like the kids enjoy it too :)
Post a Comment