Wednesday, August 18, 2010

They're Lucky They're So Damn Cute!

That's about all I have to say after the day we've had so far. Although the same could be said for many days these past few months.


This must be a test to get me ready for when we officially enter the terrible 2's.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck cause it only gets worse! It seems as though they just test and test and test and always find something new to destroy or get into! Things I never thought they could do at the age of 2! Smart little monkeys when you put all of them together!

Samantha said...

Okay, sorry, but I have to say thank goodness it's not only mine!!! Besides Jack's crazy non sleep problem, they have been fighting, and whining like crazy. Ugh!

Annie said...

Definitely, cute kids.

Debbie said...

spoken from a true triplet mom!hahaha

Yes, sometimes the cuteness is the only thing that gets us through the day! And your kiddos are stinkin' cute for sure!