When I started looking into setting up a contract for our nanny I got in touch with a friend who I used to play hockey with. Heather has a nanny for her 2 boys. She gave me a copy of her contract and helped me out with a bunch of questions I had. On a totally unrelated note we got talking about her online business that she started. It's an online store that carries a variety of household and personal items, there's some really neat things on there. Another nice thing is that she stocks everything on the site and has a great delivery/shipping policy. If you're interested you can check it out at http://www.area306.com/store/
If you enter the coupon code "summer" you will save 10% at the checkout (before taxes and shipping).
The babies were being so cute the other day. They were walking around the house holding hands....everyone together and no one fought over who held who's hand! It was awesome! They are starting to do more things like this together and although they still fight like crazy at times I think they are starting to see each other more as buddies too. Here are a few pictures of them going for their walk together.
Daniel was away last weekend at baseball provincials but was home with us on Monday so we took a trip to the spray park. Mitchell and Maggie got sprayed unexpectedly right when we got there so it took them a little while to warm up to the spray again.
Casey was so excited to get his bucket filled with water. He loves the spray park the most.
Mitchell giving daddy knucks.
Maggie was pretty content to hang out on the side lines, eat all of the snacks and hide under the table.
We ended off our nice day at Fuddrucker's where they ate a lot of crayon and a little supper.



3 comments:
Sounds like a relief to find a great nanny!
I LOVE Maggie's eyes! So beautiful!
great news about your Nannie!!Your kids are beautiful!!!
love their hair!stop by
So glad you find a nanny.
Love their pictures holding hands.
Post a Comment