Maggie is every bit as into trucks, cars and tractors as the boys are.
Mitchell took a break from playing in the water to check out the tractor working in the yard a few houses down from us.
Casey looks pretty serious here, but he's the one who thinks it's hilarious to splash and get everyone wet.
A while back we went to my friend Jen's place to play around in the back yard. Our kids always have a lot of fun playing with Luke who is 4 months older and Jordyn who is a 5 year old little mother to our muchkins. The big hit of the morning was the Barbie Jeep. We did our best to get a group shot of all the kids but as you could imagine, it didn't work too well.
Casey had fun preparing salads for everyone.
Life has seemed pretty crazy around here lately with lots of things going on. I don't have time to get into it now - I'm off to work on the never ending pile of laundry and get packed to go to Muenster tomorrow. I'm hoping things will start to quiet down a little next week.



4 comments:
Is that the Step2 water table? I was thinking about getting the kids one, but it's been so hot here we haven't been able to get out at all!
Abby is like Maggie and loves the trucks. Sometimes she seems more interested in them than the boys are!
Their water table is great, can imagine all the fun they had. They look so big, at least for me.
Are you planning their birthday party?
Susan - it's a Little Tikes Builder's Bay sand and water table.
After looking at a few of them, I thought this one was the biggest and would work best for having 3 + kids around it. My kids have never fought over space at it...which they do with almost everything else.
Post a Comment