Sunday, June 13, 2010

How Much Do I Love My Kids?

So much that I let them eat almost all of the icing off a chocolate cupcake Daniel brought home for me. I think they are the only 3 people in this world who I would happily let do this.

Casey took the first bite and that's how all of the fun started.



Mitchell of course got right in there and was the messiest in the end.




Maggie had a few bites but then was happy to get cleaned up and go back to hanging out with her new BFF, "pup".



I did get the leftovers of the cupcake when they were done, but I enjoyed watching them get blue icing all over their faces more.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is love for sure! : )

Debbie said...

Hi Jill - thanks for joining my blog!

I love yours - and the pictures you take are awesome!

Annie said...

Hahaha, definitely that's love!!