Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Last year for Father's Day I gave Daniel a picture of the babies to have at his office so this year I wanted to take another one. It was interesting. Let's just say I realized that I don't have the patience it would take to be a photographer. I took pictures over two days trying to get the one shot where everyone was looking and had their eyes open/not throwing a baseball at me/sitting still/not upset, etc. It's a good thing I got a good shot of Casey the first day because the next day all he was interested in doing was throwing or rolling the baseball and then crawling after it. I learned how to tie a tie by watching a video on the internet over and over until I got all 3 done. Although if you look closely enough you`ll see that I have a lot of practicing to do.



This final picture was edited - Casey's head had to be cut and pasted from another picture. And this is actually a picture of the picture because for some reason I couldn't get it to upload.

Mitchell is saying, "What do you mean safe, I have the ball right here!"

One year ago (and a lot less hair).

Here are some pictures from today as I was getting everyone ready to go out for a walk. I was tempted to scrap the walk and just put the babies down for a nice 6 hour long nap....I think they needed it more than I did. Casey guarding his big time score...my camera case.

Mitchell was trying to wait patiently to get outside.

I think this was the 26th thing he snatched right of out Casey's hands today (at that was at 10:46 am). It was one of those days.

Maggie just hanging out on the step while the boys duked it out.


Daniel is a great dad. He was thrown into fatherhood with both feet (and an arm) and has done an awesome job. Thanks for everything you do for us, we love you! Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Cute pics! We've had some like that where we've had to switch heads around in a picture. I can't wait for the day when they will all smile and look at the camera at the same time!

Annie said...

Awww, all the pictures are cute. I like the idea you had for the picture to your husband.

Take a picture is not easy, so I understand you.

Have a great week.

Lani said...

awww, those are such adorable pics:)good job, mom:)