They looked so grown up sitting at the picnic table. Mitchell has turned into our best eater and can really pack away the food whether we`re at home or out somewhere. Casey rarely eats more than a bite or two when we`re somewhere other than home. Although you`d never guess this by looking at the 5 pound difference between the boys. Maggie usually eats more than Casey but not as much as Mitchell.
With the record amount of rain we've had so far this year, we've been limited with how much we can get outside. I take the babies out for a walk almost everyday that it's not raining. I've noticed that walks so far this spring are different than last fall and I think it's because they are a lot more interested in what's going on around them. Some of the words that we hear over and over while we're walking are tree, car, truck, tractor, chair, puppy, bird, slide, baby, guy. Some of these words even come with sound effects and actions. There is residential and commercial construction going on around us and on our walking route and they get so excited when they see the big trucks and tractors. I find that it makes a big difference in how the babies get along with each other and behave in general if we can get out of the house so we do it as often as we can.



1 comment:
Definitely, they look so big!!
Post a Comment