Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sick AGAIN!!!

A few days ago the babies all started with coughs and runny noses again. Either they can't shake what they first had at the beginning of December or this is the third bug they've had. Yesterday I took them out for a sleigh ride before lunch. They had a great time and it was nice for all of us to get some fresh (not cold) air. Then when we were back inside Mitchell started getting sick with the flu. So after scrubbing the carpet many times, numerous loads of laundry and Daniel dry heaving from the smells, Mitchell seemed to be feeling a bit better later in the day today. He was able to keep a little bit of supper and some liquids down. This morning when he got sick Casey was sitting right in front of him when it happened and Casey either got scared or felt bad for Mitchell because he got really upset. He's such a sensitive boy.

As I was feeding them supper it was Casey's turn...the little that he ate all came back up...poor guy. I am really hoping that Maggie can fight it off, but it's probably inevitable that she'll get it too. The 4 of us shared a glass of water yesterday morning before all of this started.

These pictures were from a few days ago when everyone was feeling better. It's so cute, whenever I ask them if they want a snack they all go to this same spot, sit down and wait for it. They love the gerber lil' crunchies...I've been almost tackled for them!



Maggie was playing with Mitchell's hair while Casey was pretending to feed him. That sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

Casey showing off his nice Becel hat. You can't really tell in this picture but his hair is getting so curly and quite long. I just can't cut it yet, it's too beautiful.

Mitchell's hair is getting curlier too but it can get pretty crazy at times. This was his Cosmo Kramer hair day.

Maggie's hair is starting to get a little bit of wave to it but nothing like the boys.

Well, off to do more laundry from the day. I really hope this passes quickly and that this is it for sicknesses for quite a while!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Ugh! Here's hoping the sickness clears out soon!