Monday, January 25, 2010

Quiet Weekend

After a very quiet weekend in our house, everything is back to normal. I took the babies to my parents on Thursday and came back home myself the next day. Daniel was away for meetings so I took the opportunity to do some packing and get things ready to put our house on the market. It felt so strange to be here without the babies, it took me back to what seems like ages ago when I was pregnant and spent a lot of time home alone. But I did get a lot done, things that would have taken much longer if I were to do them during their nap/bedtimes.

These pictures are from last week. They really like playing in this little house. All 3 of them used to fit in there just fine without any fighting. Now, there isn't quite enough room to play comfortably when all 3 of them are in there. These pictures taken were before the problems started.



We got the babies a play tent and tunnel for Christmas. They have fun crawling through all of the little opening and playing peek a boo around the corners. The boys also like to push it over and walk on it, dive onto it or lift it up and throw it. Hmmm, imagine that?




Maggie was dolling out kisses through the windows. I just love watching them kiss each other, it's so cute!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Great pictures. So glad everything is well.

I feel the same way when I'm alone at home.