Our sick little men.


And Miss Maggie, she's still holding out on the flu and has more energy and spunk than ever! Her personality is really starting to emerge and she is so funny! Maybe with the boys under the weather she's taking the chance to shine. She gotten to be quite the little faker and has come up with stalling tactics. When we tell her it is time for her to go to bed she grabs her sippy cup and just holds the straw in her mouth "fooling" us that she is drinking. She will take the occasional sip but basically just sits there with the straw in her mouth. I am sure she is thinking, "If they think I am still drinking they won't put me to bed yet! Heehee"! When she's doing this she looks out of the corner of her eye to see if we're watching her and if she sees us looking at her she takes a drink. It's hiliarious! The only way I could get the video to work (because it's too big) was to put it on you tube, but I put it on a private setting so it can only be viewed here.
Here is our little faker.
A few pictures of her too.

She's trying really hard to sell it here.

And of course, smelling the flowers will buy a few extra minutes.

Hopefully the boys are feeling better soon so we can get outside and enjoy this great weather!



No comments:
Post a Comment