Daniel and I leave to Seattle early tomorrow morning so I met my parents this morning to switch vehicles and give them the babies. I think I did as good as can be expected and they of course were fine. I am sure they will do great with Grandma and Grandpa while we are gone. I was away from them overnight last October when I had surgery to fix my incision. Then I was away from Casey and Maggie while I was with Mitchell in the hospital. Other than those times (neither of which were fun) I haven't been away from them overnight.
They were having fun helping me pack our suitcases.

The other day we were enjoying some fresh garden carrots. Casey was pretty proud of himself to be sitting on the island chewing on his carrots.

He then proceeded to try and stick the carrot up his nose...it was hilarious!!


The other night I while was bathing Casey, Maggie and Mitchell got into a little mischief. They found the vaseline container that was hidden in the back of the change table. Mitchell scampered off when I walked in and caught them, but here are a few pictures of Maggie. The pictures don't really do her justice. It was so funny!

She was upset here because I took the vaseline away from her.

Mitchell is feeling better and back to himself. He was such a trooper and fought off the pneumonia really quickly. Casey and Maggie both have colds now, but so far that's it.
Good luck and have fun this week G & G. You may be in need of a holiday yourself after this week with our little monkeys.



No comments:
Post a Comment