Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Riding In Style

Our triple decker stroller has been given a new and improved look. It has been such a good stroller because we can just snap their car seats into the frame. However, they will be out of their infant seats before too long so we needed to find something else to use. Instead of buying the toddler seats for the stoller through the company, I got some that are almost exactly the same from WalMart and much cheaper. Then I ordered seat covers and a sun canopy for the stroller. There is a website called Triplet Connection that has been a godsend for me to get information and be in touch with other mothers of triplets. One of the women who is also a member on the site makes these covers specifically for this stroller.

Here are a few pictures of the stroller, and of course the 3 beauties. They seem to really like these new seats because they can see out them a little more.
I added a few pictures back from their first ride in the stroller when they were almost 2 months old. What a difference 10 months makes!






Yesterday as I was getting supper ready for the babies I heard a strange noise in their change room. All 3 of them were in there and it had been quiet until I heard this rattling noise. They had pulled the handle down on the reclining chair and then Mitchell climbed up and was standing there shaking the lamp that is beside the chair. I didn't get him in action with the lamp but I did get a few pictures before I took him down.



I have a feeling this is just the beginning of these kind of stories.

No comments: