The kids are snuggled into bed right now but before they went, they each picked their pair of underwear that they are going to put on tomorrow morning. We are going with the "rip off the band aid" approach and putting all 3 in straight undies (except for sleeping).
I've got 36 pairs of gitchies and gotchies as the kids call them. That works out to 12 each so I am hoping that they will get us through day 1.
I may be totally out to lunch, but we'll see.
I also have lots of smarties, rags, laundry detergent and drinks (for Daniel and I) ready for tomorrow too.



4 comments:
Eeek! All 3 at once! Brave woman! You're smart to have your drinks ready ;)
I really lucked out that Ava was super easy and I've got Andrew mostly potty trained now too. He won't poop in the potty yet but he got the peeing part down in just a couple of days. I'm going to go ahead and start Mia next weekend. She'll be my toughest challenge yet though.
Good luck with your 3! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Can I just say how happy I am that you are doing this first ;)
Hope to learn so much from you!
Good luck and hopefully things stay calm and dry over there!
You can do it. I potty trained both girls at the same time and it was hard but we did it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Good luck!!!!
I hope it has been going well!
The first few days I was having to do laundry at nap time, even with 12 pairs each! But within a few days that changed and now (about 3 or 4 weeks later) accidents are uncommon and mostly when I forget to make sure they all go every hour or two:).
Good luck!
Post a Comment