Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day

We had a really good start to Father's Day, but it turned quite "crappy" as I will explain later.

First the good part - a friend had told me that Black's Photography was doing free Father's Day pictures so we went a few days before and got one done.

Daniel's other gift was a pair of Saxx underwear that are supposed to be very comfortable. Casey thinks it's hilarious to wear either Daniel's underwear or my bras (all clean I proimise) on his head. And then of course wearing the gifts bags on your head is also a fun and usual thing around here too.





Later in the morning we hung out in the backyard and the kids played in the sandbox that Daniel just finished making for them. In the afternoon I went out to get groceries and when I walked in the door Daniel said, "You have to come see this". I told him that I wanted to bring in a few more bags first but he said, "No, come see this". I had a good idea of what I was going to walk into, however my guess was that Mitchell had done it.

I had the right idea but the wrong child. This is what I walked in to see...




She was probably thinking, "Finally mommy is going to stop taking pictures and get me cleaned up!"

One last picture from the day...

Happy Father's Day to a fantastic daddy!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

OMG! I would have completely lost it over the poop! Did she learn her lesson?