Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pre-Easter Pics

We had a great first half of the Easter weekend at the lake at my parents' place. Now we're back home and into the second half with Daniel's family. We took some pictures of the kids before we left because we weren't sure whether we'd get another chance with them dressed up so nicely. So this was just in front of our house before we hit the road to Grandma and Grandpa's.


Maggie loved to twirl in her dress! It was so cute!





We took the kids for some Easter pictures last week. Once I figure out how to scan them and get them onto here I'll post them. Until then, these were the pictures we took outside of Superstore on a bench while we bribed them with marshmallow Easter bunnies.


I think the kids look so grown up in these pictures. It's happening way too fast!

Casey

Mitchell

There will be many more pictures to come, but it may take a while to get through them all!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Those photos are amazing. Can't wait to see more pictures.