Friday, April 8, 2011

Holy Moly!!!

One day as I was cleaning up breakfast the kids seemed very content to stay in the playroom and I could hear giggling and lots of chatter. I just assumed they were playing nicely, which I guess they were, but Casey was also piling every single toy in that room into the little house on top of Mitchell and Maggie and they were loving it.

Mitchell is saying "Holy moly!!"




I wish I could have gotten more of Casey on this video because you can just see the beginning and the end of one of his little "crazy fits". When he's in a silly mood he does the strangest things.



Mitchell and Maggie are watching, thinking..."He's lost it again!"

Mitchell has had some problems doing his business lately. Sometimes he's been in so much pain because he couldn't go that he would cry and cry. So we've been adding a lot more fibre to their diet, including Bran Buds. Of course the bowls with all of the tiny, tiny things got "accidentally" dumped, but luckily our little vacuum cleaners ate every last Bran Bud off the floor...probably hundreds of them!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

So funny! Mine get so silly sometimes and they laugh at the smallest things!

p.s. We have that tool bench. The kids love it!

Annie said...

Hahaha, funny videos.