Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Thought It Was Spring?

On the first day of spring we got dumped on with a snow storm. Sooner or later it has to warm up and melt but until then we are enjoying the time we have left outside in the snow.

All 4 of the kids had a great time outside on Sunday. Daniel has made the perfect sledding course which the boys were loving!


Please excuse the Blair Witch'ish video taping in this one.


Maggie was quite content to sit on the sidelines and watch the boys. Besides, she had to protect her PINK ball! This little girl is OBSESSED with anything and everything pink!

These cozy coupe cars were a great Kijiji purchase. The kids love them!


Who needs a dog to clean up the leftovers on the floor when you have 3 little people? Actually, unfortunately they don't always do this but this night they were pretending they were puppies and eating all of the bits of food that "fell" during supper.



Maggie is afraid of the vacuum so whenever I use it she hides in the play room snuggled up with daddy but when he's not home she gets up on the couch and covers herself up with pillows and her blankie. While I was vacuuming her foot came uncovered and she screamed until I came over and covered her toes back up.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Your boys love the snow! So cute!

Ava would freak out whenever I turned on the vacuum, but now she's like Maggie and just snuggles up until its all over.

Megan said...

Cute! Mine are afraid of the vacuum too...well starting to "touch" it now as I go by. They all run to the couch and jump up with their blankets and babies and watch me!

Heather said...

My girls were afraid of the vacuum for such a long time! I finally have them to a point where one doesn't mind it anymore, and the other jumps 12 feet into the air when she first hears the sound, but then is ok (mostly!). There's hope!

Your pictures from the snow are adorable, but now it's time for spring!!! : )