On Saturday Leah and I took the kids to one of the malls where Sponge Bob Square Pants was making an appearance. When we got there (20 min. early) the line up to see him was half way down the mall. We stood there for a minute and then realized the kids would never last that long waiting in a line. So we went and found a table in the food court close to where he was going to be. It was perfect! The kids really didn't know who he was so they weren't at all disappointed that we didn't get up close and personal with him. Actually, they may have very well been scared of him if we would have gotten too close. When we were leaving the line up to see Sponge Bob was the entire length of the mall. I was SO glad the kids weren't old enough to make us stand in line. Ha ha!
Do you want to know what Daniel's first comment was when he saw this picture? He said, "Mitchell looks like Angus from ACDC with that hat on".
He went searching for a picture of him and thought he looked even more like him. I'm really not sure what to think about this, but we did have a good laugh.

Then he went on to find this picture saying that Casey was the big guy on the left with Mitchell. I hope our kids don't turn out to be metal heads like their daddy!

One last set of pictures from the day - the kids get excited when we go to the gas station. They think it's cool that the guys put gas in our van and clean the windows. I snapped a few pictures while we were waiting.



2 comments:
LOVE the pics! Super adorable!
Our kids just love Costco. I love the wide aisles!
They look amazing and those hats are so pretty.
Post a Comment