It may have been just because it was new again this year but the kids seemed a lot more into the animals than they were last fall. We saw the bears, cougars, eagles and foxes but then we stumbled upon their new love (especially Casey's)....a kitty cat! From that point on the kids could care less about any other animals, they were chasing this cat around. The poor thing was kind of getting mauled between my friend's daughter and our kids. But it was a good sport.
A few pictures before we got sidetracked...
This is where they fell in love...
They were so excited once it started to walk along with them...
Then they cornered the cat and the mauling began again...
This video shows a little bit of their excitement.
It saw a way out...
What I didn't get a picture of was the huge fit Casey threw when we left. I carried him out as he was screaming, "Kitty, cat, kitty cat!!!"



4 comments:
Jill ...we saw the same cat when we were there a couple weeks ago! Too funny...it was hunting a mouse at the time so we stayed away. Pics are great and you do such a nice job with your BLOG. I wish i had your energy!
Laura
Looks like you need to get a cat...if you don't have one already!
Wow, it looks cold from those pics! Where is spring?! I can't wait to take the kids to the zoo this season because mine are so into animals too!
Looks like you had the zoo to yourselves! I was wondering how you were able to let them run loose :)
Post a Comment