Monday, March 14, 2011

Holy Moly!

I'm sure all of you moms out there know what I mean when I say that something is going on if you don't hear a lot of noise coming from where your kids are playing plus you hear some giggling mixed in with the quietness. This day the kids were taking all of the toys in the playroom, plus the couch cushions, and piling them into their little playhouse. Nothing major, just a little extra clean up and they had fun.


Here is a video too. Mitchell is the one saying "Holy moly!"


Smoothies are a huge hit with kids. It may be more about them each having their own straw more than the actual smoothie itself, but oh well, it's a very healthy snack.



The remote control is a big deal in our house. We still keep it out of reach of the kids because otherwise it's a fight. Tonight Mitchell found it while I was putting Casey and Maggie to bed. When I came back out to the living room I found guilty, busted Mitchell...

...who then turned into proud, devilish grin Mitchell.





I love his smile!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Silence is never a good sign! Ha!

I love Mitchell's excitement over the remote. Nothing more satisfying than getting a hold of an off-limit item!

Annie said...

I agree, silence is never a good sign. But, they had fun,haha.