Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Busy, Busy Weekend

This past weekend was a busy one. Saturday we took the kids to the SPOTTO, Saskatoon twin and triplet club, Christmas party at the Fun Factory. It took Mitchell an extra 15 minutes of watching all of the kids play before he agreed on his terms to take his jacket and boots off. I know that this strong will of his will come handy someday, someday (sorry, I'm just repeating this to myself over and over). Once he was in he was fine and all of the kids had a great time.




Casey's favorite spot was the ball pit. I got him in mid jump as you can tell from his curls flying up.

Maggie discovered a new found love...ketchup chips! She couldn't get enough and she had the red proof on her white dress to prove it).


Oh and she also polished off a few cookies too.

Sunday morning we went to a double 2nd birthday party for our little buddies Nathan and Reid. We went out tobogganing for the first time. The kids all went down with Daniel once. Mitchell giggled the whole way down, Maggie wasn't as excited and Casey liked it but got a face full of snow. The boys went down a second time but once was enough for Maggie.



The wind was quite cold so Maggie and I headed back to the house while the boys stayed out for a little longer.


Later that afternoon my parents and I went to Hague to watch Daniel play hockey. It was good once again to have a 1:1 adult to kid ratio but I was actually surprised at how well they sat (or at least didn't try and run away) through the game. Maggie sat on Grandpa's lap for a good part of the game but perked up once she ate almost an entire serving of large fries by herself. After the game the team got together for pizza which was right up Maggie's alley. She would have a few bites, go off and run around then come back for some more until she finished one and a half pieces. A few of the guys on the team were quite impressed with her pizza eating ability.

Casey got the prized possession....daddy's Mariner's hat.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Super cute, of course! I still am jealous at your kids wanting to wear hats! I made them wear hats outside, but once inside, they were off so fast.

I love that your club has parties in fun places. We just go to an empty gym or something.

Susan said...

I know you are probably hating the snow, but I wish we could get some of that down here. At least for a day :) Cute pics!

Annie said...

Wow, that was a busy weekend. But, looks like a fun one.

Please, send me some snow,haha.

PS: Please send me your address at cariangely@hotmail.com