Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Pictures

We went to see Santa again last night and it went better than the first time, the kids even all gave him a high five. I'm sure that it went better because instead of trying to get them to sit on a big stranger's lap, they sat with us and we just crowded around Santa.

Here are the pictures from the first visit with Santa. They must send all of the young Santa's to the banks to fill in- this one looked pretty young.



A look back at our visit with Santa last year.

We're going to Muenster today to start our usual Christmas road trip. We'll be there for a few days and then we'll go my parents at Jackfish Lake. The kids really don't understand much of the whole Christmas idea yet, but when it comes time to open presents I'm sure they will be VERY excited. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Merry Christmas! Love the new Santa pics of the family! Mine love to tear into the presents as well!