Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who Did It?

I remember back when we were getting ready to put our old house on the market, our real estate agent made a comment about how great of shape our walls in for a house with 3 small children. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I get it. I guess at that time we just weren't quite at that stage yet, but now I should say it doesn't bother me because I know that's just life with 3 toddlers and it will only get worse.

It was kind of funny a few days ago when we were downstairs and the kids discovered a bunch of scratches and dents in the wall. I don't know if they were old marks or if they had just made them, but no one was admitting to anything.

Casey was very concerned about the scratches on the wall.


Mitchell actually found it quite amusing.

Here is a picture of the artwork on the wall outside of our bedroom. This was totally my fault - I had given the kids these frog pens while I needed to to go into our room for a minute. I was sure that I had screwed the lids on so tightly that they wouldn't be able to get them off. As you can see, I was wrong. This is just one fo the drawings on the walls.

Mitchell carries these 2 hammers around with him for a good part of the day. Everyone knows that these 2 are Mitchell's, Casey and Maggie will use 2 other ones at times but aren't nearly as attached to them as Mitchell is. Mr. Fix It found the packing tape rolls and was wearing them as bracelets.



What a sweet, lovable girl.


I have 1 out of the 3 Halloween costumes sewn and even though it's taking a long time, I think they will turn out okay. I'm lucky I have another 3 days to finish!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I remember when my girls work with black crayons and painted the floor,haha.

They look so big, God bless them!!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures except for those awful pacis in their mouthes.