Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Maze

We went to the Pumpkin Maze a few days ago and the kids had a great time! We were there with Tara, Desta and their girls. This was a group shot that Tara got that I think is amazing - all 7 2 year olds were looking in the general direction of the camera and no one was crying!



The girls look like they were scheming about something.

All of the kids, except one of the Gibson girls, making their way out of a dead end.

Maggie was doing her sprints through the maze.

A couple shots of Mitchell.


Casey tore the top off one of the pumpkins.

Casey, Ruby and Abbey (I think).

Week 1 of our new routine is done and I think everything went pretty darn good. I definitely miss the kids when I'm at work and think about what they're doing at home. But it does help knowing that they've adjusted really well to being with Amber. I thought time went fast when I was at home all of the time, but working 3 days a week (sometimes 4) will make the time go even faster, too fast. I'm going to have to do a better job of managing the time that I do have at home now.

No comments: