Friday, September 24, 2010

Better Luck Monday

Our nanny Amber spent her first morning with us today and let's just say I'm hoping she comes again on Monday. Oh man! I guess I should have had a talk with Casey, Maggie and especially Mitchell ahead of time telling them that if they were going to pitch fits, pull hair and and clobber each other, to maybe try and hold off at least until Amber's 2nd day. But no, we got that all out of the way within the first few hours. But by later in the morning they had calmed down and were behaving better. They warmed up to Amber and snuggled up on the couch reading books before nap time. Maggie even asked for her to clean up her lunch and put on her shoes instead of me. She'll come back again Monday (hopefully) and then start regularly on the 4th.

I know it's hard to believe that these sweet looking, loving kids could be little buggers at times, but it does occasionally happen. This was just before bedtime the other night when they were kissing and hugging each other. I love it when they do this!



What was making our boys so giggly and happy?




Nothing fancy, just a spray bottle and some water. Maggie wasn't as into as the boys. She would ask for a spray but then turn and run. The boys on the other hand - the more water they got in their faces the better. They were so funny!


2 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like the kids accepts their Nanny.

Funny pictures of the boys.

Enjoy the weekend.

Debbie said...

awwww - can't help but smile at those big grins! So cute.