Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Bags Are Packed

My friend Leah got the kids a great birthday gift, a suitcase for each of them. They were so excited and have been pushing and pulling these things all over the house. They will be nice in the future for travelling and sleep overs but for now they are perfect for stuffing things in, standing on and mowing each other over.




They cooperated and all gave Leah a group hug.



Another day when Leah came over I had been having some with the boys' hair and had it in ponytails. She had a fun idea to tie their balloons onto their ponytail. Maggie thought it was a great idea and had a blast running all over the house. Mitchell was a good sport but not really too sure about it, but Casey not interested.



I went into work last week for a few hours to get a refresher on my CPR and AED training (I am an exercise therapist in a cardiac rehab program). It's been over 2 years since I last worked and I realized after my few hours there that I definitely have some brushing up to do. But it was nice to be back and I think it will be good for me to get our of the house and have some adult time. I also think it will be good for the kids to be with someone else too. I will be working Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:30am - 1:00pm ('ish) so knowing that I am not gone everyday all day has made the thought of going back easier. October 4th seemed so far away but now it's only 2 weeks away! My list of things to do before I go back has only 1 thing crossed off - oh well.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Cute suitcases. I can imagine all the fun they are having with it.