Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our Little Strippers

This is what I walked in to see after their nap yesterday (and actually most days lately). They LOVE to strip whenever they are in their cribs. Sometimes I get in there before the diapers come off too, sometimes I don't. Casey was ticked off that his shirt was stuck.

Jumping bean Mitchell.


Maggie with some crazy bed head.

This how I found Casey sleeping when I went in to check on them before I went to bed a few nights ago. He must have given up on taking his pants off and fallen asleep.

Often times Mitchell will have his head arched way back when he's sleeping (much more than this). It really doesn't look comfy but I guess it must be for him.

Maggie's new BFF is her baby, puppy got bumped down to second spot. Baby does everything Maggie does...has snacks, milk, has a specific a chair at mealtime (and has to sit in a certain spot on the chair) and helps clean up. And if the boys come near baby, the drama show starts. Thanks Jody and Missy - she obviously loves her!

And finally, a rare moment around here these days - everyone in the little house at the same time with no fighting!

Our nanny Amber was back on Monday and things went much better. The kids had a good day and I think she got a better idea of how they really are. Sure, there are going to be some rough days in the house of a 2 year old and even more rough days with three 2 year olds, but I think she will be able to handle them just fine. I'll be back at work bright and early Monday morning.

3 comments:

Susan said...

At least they keep their diapers on most of the time. I was so frustrated with Ava that I had to buy the Little Sleeper Keepers for her and I LOVE them! If your kiddos ever make a habit of it and the duct tape doesn't work, I would suggest getting those.

Good luck going back to work! I'm sure the kids will do great and you'll really enjoy those few hours away!

Megan said...

Oh just wait till the figure out they can take the diapers off! I have been dealing with it for over a year now! I finally found an outfit that they CAN NOT get off! So it goes on over whatever clothes they wear to nap or bed. 1 year of poopy messes was not fun...now, no more messes to clean up! Just wait...its coming! Maybe you will get lucky!

Annie said...

I remembered when I found my girls without clothes and diapers. Funny moments.

They are so cute.