Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Pictures

I have been wanting to get the babies some crafty kind of things to do so Valentine's Day was a good excuse to get them a little treat bag.

Casey and Mitchell anxiously waiting for their turn.



Casey's thinking, I cannot believe mom and dad are letting me play with markers. I made sure to get the markers that only color on the special paper, as well as some washable crayons and paints. And instead of chocolates, they got strawberries.

The bags soon became hats.


After they played with their goodies for a while, the sock game began.




Maggie likes to walk around, pick toys up and put them in her bucket...and I love any help cleaning up I can get. Although it does usually get dumped out a few minutes later and then the mess is just spread further throughout the house.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I love how they fill up something only to dump it right after! How did they do "coloring"?

Annie said...

Markers and crayons are the best option for entertainment.

Jill said...

Sam,
We haven't actually done any coloring yet, we've had a busy week with company. I am imagining the colors will be put into their mouths right away.

I also bought some whipped cream (in a can) that someone suggested to put on their highchair trays and let them play around with.

Heather said...

Such adorable kiddos you have! : ) I especially love the pictures of them with the bags on their heads. My girls still do the same thing...except them call them helmets and pretend they are football players.

I found your blog through Multiples and More and am enjoying reading it...and I'll be following along! : )