In the hopes of not going though another summer of the babies throwing their hats off as soon as I put them on, we have been trying to get them to wear hats in the house throughout the winter. I got them matching hats the other day, blue for Mitchell, green for Casey and pink for Maggie. They liked wearing them while they were still in their highchairs and seemed happy with their designated colors.



After coming out of their chairs, guess who was going after the pink hat?



Looking at these pictures, Casey has some major hockey hair sticking out the back. Wow! And he looks so grown up!
2 comments:
Ha! So cute! Mine won't wear the hats either. They have the winter hats that velcro under the chin and those are the only ones they will wear. Abby will tear off any cute hats or headbands too.
Oh, they look so cute with their hats!!
I like to see pictures of your beautiful kids, God bless them.
Post a Comment