

Between last night's supper and today's lunch, I think Mitchell ate his weight in pasta and meat sauce. He was on a mission! I give them avocados most mornings and he has been gobbling those up faster than I can cut them too. I wonder if avocados would grow in our lovely climate? It sure would save us some money!

Speaking of weight, Casey is about 28.5 lbs (85th percentile), Mitchell is about 24 lbs (30th percentile) and Maggie is about 23 lbs (35th percentile), all for their actual ages. Mitchell and Maggie have both moved up on their growth curves a little bit and Casey has stayed about the same. They've all come such a long way from those early 2, 3 and 4 lb days!
Casey is a funny boy. He is a big brute and also kind of known as the bully of the group. But having said that he is also the most sensitive one. Fitting in with this trait is his love of anything pink. He has laid claim to Maggie's pink butterfly spin toothbrush in exchange for his green incredible hulk one. I was trying some new clothes on them yesterday and he was dead set on wearing the pink fleece that I bought for Maggie. I tried to take it off and put his sweater on, but he was having no part of me taking "his" pink fleece away. I got a few pictures of the 3 of them, but I didn't think Daniel would like it if I showed his big boy in a pink jacket. So here they are from behind.

Daniel's comment when he saw Casey in pink was, "Um, he can't wear pink anymore". With his long curly hair he did look a little girly. Oh well, the girls will appreciate his sensitivity some day.



2 comments:
Hilarious!!! None of mine show an interest in clothes. I think they would rather run around in only diapers.
Looks like you are going to have to put something under that couch to lift it a bit. That's what we had to do because they would not stop climbing! First we took off the cushions and let them, but then they would go to the table and it just got messy!
Oh,I remembered those days when my girls do the same. It was crazy days.
They have a wonderful weight, can you believe that one of my twins weight 28 pounds and she have 3 years old.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment