A few weeks ago one of the funniest things happened that I have seen so far with our babes. We had gone to Daniel's baseball game earlier in the evening (their first game!) so I was a little late getting them ready for bed and giving them their bedtime bottle. While I was changing Maggie I had put the boys in the living room to sit and play with some toys. All of a sudden Mitchell let out the biggest belly laugh I have ever heard from him. He was doing it over and over again! I rushed to get Maggie diapered and dressed so that I could see what was so funny. When I got out there the boys were facing each other and Mitchell would look at Casey and crack up. They must have had an inside joke going on or else Mitchell was just so excited to be up past his bedtime. It was hilarious!!!
I had some problems uploading the video, but finally got it to work. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment