Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Are They Twins?

3 Babies=Twins??

I have to say, I am so surprised at the number of people who have said to me, "Are those twins?". I'm not sure if they just notice that there is more than one baby and assume that they are twins, without looking close enough to count? I have no idea.
I politely say to them, "No, there is 3 of them, they're triplets" or else sometimes I can pretend like I didn't hear them.

Another thing that has happened numerous times while we are out for a walk is someone slowing down their vehicle, rolling down the window and making a comment or asking a question. One person asked if they were twins, one person said, "My daughter wants to know if those are triplets", another person asked, "Are those all yours?". It really is quite amusing the things that come out of people's mouths.

Today on our walk I came up to a couple who had twins. We stopped for a few minutes and talked, but I have to say that I usually just keep walking even though most people we pass say something or slow down hoping to have a look. I have a certain amount of time to get our walk in so when we're out there, we mean business.

No comments: