Thursday, June 25, 2009

Everyone In The Pool!

During the hot weather last week we set up the little paddling pool that we have and we hung out in there for a while. They loved it in the water! Mitchell kept leaning forward trying to drink the water and then he was trying to climb out. Everyone was splashing each other and having a great time. They were sad to have to come back inside for their nap. We will definately be spending more time in there this summer. Although I think we may have to get a little bigger pool, it was pretty squishy.

Check out the little hottie in her bikini. Maggie was gaining weight so well that she was able to come off Neosure (the high calorie formula) about 2 months ago. As you can see, she is still gaining weight just fine.

Mitchell being bashful.

Casey putting out the vibe.


Hats don't stay on very long...we're working on it.

A few weeks ago I went to mom and dad's for a few days while Daniel was away for work. It was nice to get to the lake for a few days, although I ended up with the flu. If I was going to get it I guess it was good timing because mom and dad were there to help.
Here are a few pictures of the babes outside. The first time we went outside lasted for only a few minutes because there were so many mosquitos buzzing around.

This was an attempt at a lunchtime picnic outside, but it also didn't last too long.

We are going to have a lot of fun at the lake once they can get in there and splash around.

No comments: