I had a very nice Mother's Day. I went to the gym in the morning, which is my 2 hours a week that it works for me to get out of the house and get in a good workout. I took the babes out for a short walk in the afternoon and then we went out for a fancy supper at Dairy Queen. We put the babes in the stroller and enjoyed our first meal out as a family on the patio at DQ. Well they didn't really have much of a meal, they only got a little piece of my bun. We didn't get ice cream (I'm not sure what was wrong with us??), so we'll have to go back some day soon and let them have their first ice cream cone. If they are anything like their father or either grandfathers, ice cream will be another food group for them.
It was a nice and simple day. Once you have your own children you definately understand and realize how much your parents really love you.
Here are a few pictures from Mother's Day.







No comments:
Post a Comment