After 8 months of being cold and flu free our babes got their first colds about a week and a half ago. It started with Casey, then Mitchell and Maggie. My mom came to stay and help for a few days which was really nice.
I am sure that our neighbours must think that I am torturing our kids with the crying that has come blasting out of our windows from wiping runny noses, trying to use a nasal aspirator, trying to give them saline drops in their noses and from them just not feeling quite right. We are hoping that this will soon be gone and everyone will be back to normal.
Yesterday Daniel called me when he was on his way to go play baseball. I was feeding the babes...Casey got majorly upset about something, started coughing like crazy and almost choking on "gunky cold stuff". He was crying so hard and I am not sure if he held his breath or just couldn't catch it, but he either zoned out or actually passed out for a few seconds. I called his name and shoke him a bit he came to and started crying again. Meanwhile Mitchell was furious about something too while he was on the floor looking up at me. I told Daniel that 3 out of the 4 people in the house were having meltdowns. Which 3?
Well, Maggie was just patiently hanging out in her bouncy chair (I can't remember if she was still drinking or if she was just watching the madness). So that leaves the boys and mommy. But we all regained our composure, they finished most of their bottles had some supper and then a little later on went to bed nicely.
Wow....I am not sure if it was their colds making them feel rotten, maybe more teeth coming or just simply ticked off about something...but that was crazy!
I have to apoligize to my family because "supposedly" I used to hold my breath when I would cry and I would pass out for a few seconds too. So I guess if that's what Casey was doing, he comes by it honestly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment