Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lots of Videos

A number of people have asked me if the kids have their own language between them and I've always said no. But after listening to them talk endlessly to each other while they are in their cribs and supposed to be sleeping, I finally realized that they totally do have their own little language. On days that they decide not to nap they still hang out in their cribs for up to 3 hours, just chatting away to each other. There are some real words that are being said but there is also a lot of jabbering. I love to stand outside their door and listen. They will talk about something, then they'll start to babble and then break out in giggles. It's so funny! Lately they've been saying their ABC's and the song at the end and then they clap and say "Good job! Again?" This morning Casey was saying, "Hey Maggie, wake up! Hey Mitchell, wake up!"

Casey is a real boy! He thinks it's hilarious to talk about bugs, boogies and poopie. This day it was a buggie boogie and big giant poop. Lovely!



Mitchell is the one that sounds like a wounded bird and Casey is the one that's telling him he's done now. He really dominates the conversations!



Mitchell had the giggles in this one...



...which then reminded me of this video that I love of the boys when they were 8 months old!



At 13 months old Casey was already chatting nonsense non-stop.



And he hasn't stopped since!

No comments: